Sada EVBIKE využívá výhradně stejnosměrné bezkartáčové motory. Zde naleznete popis konstrukce a jaké výhody vám použití tohoto typu motoru přináší.
The conversion kit is complete. You do not need any additional accessories.
Set for conversion of a wheel into an electric bicycle with an innovated control unit. The unit can read data about speed and distance traveled directly from the engine and thanks to that the set no longer contains a speed sensor. Making installation is easier and clearer. After connecting a 48V battery, the nominal power of the motor is 750 W. Thanks to the high torque of a powerful motor, it is possible to ride a bike in accelerator mode. The motor is maintenance-free and thanks to its robust construction it can be significantly overloaded without damaging it.
The high-capacity EVBIKE battery with a capacity of 13 Ah (624 Wh) is very easy to install on the bike frame instead of the bottle holder. By placing the battery in the middle of the wheel, the optimum center of gravity is achieved. The battery is equipped with a security lock against theft. After unlocking, it can be easily removed from the holder, eg during charging or transport. The battery includes an intelligent protective BMS module for balancing cells, their protection against undercharging and discharge. The battery has no memory effect and does not support recuperation.
Advantages of the EVBIKE set:
- multifunctional backlit LCD display which in addition to driving information, shows the current energy consumption (W), battery voltage (V) and more…
- possibility to activate or deactivate cruise control
- The L + P e-brake lever with switch allows you to take the engine out of operation immediately
- variability of conversion (bicycles, scooters, tricycles)
- maintenance-free, robust and durable motor construction
- possibility of weaving into the rim 20 "-28" (in a specialized service)
The cable length:
- display: 300 mm
- brakes: 400 mm
- accelerator: 400 mm
- power cable (from the controller): 1200 mm
- motor cable (from controller): 1200 mm
- motor cable (from motor): 350 mm
- main wiring harness connection: 170 mm
- main wiring harness: 1100 mm
- pedal sensor cable: 950 mm
- Motor with 26 "or 28" rim string
- Battery 48V 13 Ah to the frame
- Charger 5A
- LCD display with control
- Programmable control unit
- L + R brake lever with disconnector
- Rotary accelerator
- Central wiring harness
- Pedal assistant
- 2x key
Conversion with a hub-drive of 500 W to the front wheel, the old type of 36 V frame battery, control units and anti-slip ratchets.
Short instructions on how to install the frame battery correctly.