Conversion with hub-drive 500 W to the rear wheel, old type of 36 V frame battery and control unit.
A set for converting a wheel to an electric bike with an innovated control unit that supports voltages of 36 and 48 V. The unit can now read data on speed and distance traveled directly from the engine, so the set no longer contains a speed sensor. Making installation is easier and clearer. The set is designed for mounting in the rear wheel and screw cassette.
TIP: If you purchase a battery with a voltage of 36 V, the power of the direct drive will be 500 W. This power is suitable for light cycling and riders up to 90 kg. If you connect a 48 V battery to the direct drive, the power will automatically increase to 750 W. This power will be used by heavier riders, increasing your acceleration and maximum speed for your ebike.
Thanks to the high torque of a powerful engine, it is possible to ride a bike in accelerator mode. The engine is maintenance-free and, thanks to its robust construction, can be significantly overloaded without damaging it.
Advantages of the EVBIKE set:
- multifunctional, backlit LCD display which, in addition to driving information, shows the current energy consumption (W), battery voltage (V) and more…
- possibility to activate or deactivate cruise control
- The L + P e-brake lever with switch allows you to take the engine out of service immediately
- variability of conversion (bicycles, scooters, tricycles)
- maintenance-free, robust and durable motor construction
- possibility of weaving into the 20 "-28" rim (weaving is possible in a specialized bicycle service)
- a brake disc can be mounted on the motor
- the rear drive has a thread on the screw cassette
- 26 "rim string motor
- LCD display with control
- control unit
- L + R brake lever with disconnector
- rotary accelerator
- central cable harness
- pedal assistant
The cable length:
- display: 300 mm
- brakes: 400 mm
- accelerator: 400 mm
- power cable (from the controller): 1200 mm
- motor cable (from controller): 1200 mm
- motor cable (from motor): 350 mm
- main wiring harness connection: 170 mm
- main wiring harness: 1100 mm
- pedal sensor cable: 950 mm
The minimum distance for the front axle is 100 mm and for the rear axle 135 mm. The engine is designed for the rear forks of the frame with a width of +/- 135 mm. The kit must be supplemented with a battery that is not included in the package.