Short instructions on how to install the frame battery correctly.
Enjoy a long range with the right battery
High capacity EVBIKE battery with a capacity of 13 Ah (624 Wh). The battery is supplied with a fabric bag, which can be placed in a frame, backpack, or according to your needs and possible use. The battery includes an intelligent protective BMS module for balancing cells, their protection against undercharging and discharge. The battery has no memory effect and does not support recuperation.
The battery itself is in a plastic box with a charging and discharging connector. When using the battery, pay attention to the protection against the ingress of water and moisture, see operating Instructions. The battery bag only serves as a protective cover, not as a full-fledged battery carrier; if you want to use the battery on the bike frame, we recommend you to fasten it securely with cable ties. This battery can be charged with a 2A or fast 5A charger. The charger is not included.
- Battery 48 V / 13 Ah with Samsung cells
- Fabric cover with attachment to the frame
Important for battery operation:
- The battery must always be recharged before the first ride (after a long break) (I charge first, then I drive)
- After driving, we recommend recharging the battery and not leaving it discharged
- Before the end of the season and during long-term storage, the battery must be recharged to 50% (I will charge to 50% and then end the season)
- Leaving the battery without maintenance will damage it and void the warranty (when I want to drive, I have to take good care of the battery)