Chainring Lekkie BLING RING 40T with drive cover
The smallest chainring that offers the perfect chain link. 40 teeth reduce maximum speed and increase drive torque and ground clearance. A chainring had narrow and wide tooth structure, for eliminating chain derailment.
A part of the converter is also a multifunctional spacer, thanks to which you can set 3 different chain shifts.
- without the spacer, the chain shift is 9 mm
- if you put the washer into the chainring, you will move the chainring away from the bike frame and the displacement will be reduced to 7.5 mm
- if you turn the washer, the chain shift will be 4 mm
The design, robust cover is designed to better seal and protect the mid drive from surrounding dirt. A huge advantage is the greaseport, which allows you to perform maintenance on the drive without having to remove the chainring with cover. Apply lubricant to lubricate the main gear via the greaseport, for example, with a syringe.
- Color: black / red
- Material: aluminum CNC 7075, T6 heat treated
- Tooth: narrow and wide pattern
Installation of this chainring requires replacement of the existing dive cover with the red Lekkie cover included in the package. The installation of a spacer is not necessary, but it is included for the possibility of changing the chain shift and thus moving the converter away from the wheel frame.